Lost Academy of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Lost Academy, the free Harry Potter forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

History of Magic (HOM) Lesson One: ALL ages

Go down 
+3
Darren Blackwell
Victoria Birmingham
Edme Rosario
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Edme Rosario

Edme Rosario

History of Magic (HOM) Lesson One: ALL ages Empty
PostSubject: History of Magic (HOM) Lesson One: ALL ages   History of Magic (HOM) Lesson One: ALL ages I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 3:01 pm

Edme sat back, surveying the group in front of her.

"Now,"

she said, leaning forwards in her chair, being careful to to spill her drink as she continued,

"Your thoughts on the Ministry. Is it really all that everyone thought it would be, perfect, perhaps, the way they expected it to be, or is it even more out=of-control than before?"
Back to top Go down
Victoria Birmingham
Second Year
Victoria Birmingham

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic (HOM) Lesson One: ALL ages   History of Magic (HOM) Lesson One: ALL ages I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:59 pm

"Well....they didn't think it would be like what it is today."

Victoria said slowly, and some of the kids laughed.
Back to top Go down
Darren Blackwell
Second Year
Darren Blackwell

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic (HOM) Lesson One: ALL ages   History of Magic (HOM) Lesson One: ALL ages I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:51 pm

Darren raised his hand.

"Well, I think they rather thought that all their problems would be solved if thy got rid of Voldemort. And, naturally, they were wrong. It's not all fun and games. Dark wizards-- they're still out there. The Ministry was blinded by ignorance."
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic (HOM) Lesson One: ALL ages   History of Magic (HOM) Lesson One: ALL ages I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:02 pm

Riley awkwardly starting talking uncertainly, " Well.. Uh... The Ministry-- I guess-- Often takes matters into their own hands and leaves many details out of lives of people who have been to the Ministry. Rendering them unknowledgable of themselves and their family."

She bit her lip, hoping she sounded as smart as the other students.

Last edited by Riley Carver on Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Logan Ragan
Second Year
Logan Ragan

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic (HOM) Lesson One: ALL ages   History of Magic (HOM) Lesson One: ALL ages I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 11:37 am

Logan smiled briefly as he quietly raised his hand.

"Well, I think we're far from perfect. The Ministry does what it wants, and we can't really do anything about it. It's a dictatorship, not a democracy..."
Back to top Go down
Azra Rivera

Azra Rivera

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic (HOM) Lesson One: ALL ages   History of Magic (HOM) Lesson One: ALL ages I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:34 pm

Azra frowned and raised her hand. It wasn't the entire ministry that was corrupt, it was our leader at the time who'd ruined everything.

"All of your points are quite right, but it was mostly our leader's fault, wasn't it?" she asked. "If they weren't to conform with the rules, they'd lose their job and then their income and where would they be then?"
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic (HOM) Lesson One: ALL ages   History of Magic (HOM) Lesson One: ALL ages I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:24 pm

Lucinda hated the ministry, They sent her away, away to live in a terrible home without her AWESOME Sister, and family.

"I think," She started to say/yell "That, the ministry shouldn't break apart families it should bring them together instead keeping us apart in exile."
Back to top Go down
http://forevermewithalittlewierdness.tumblr.com/
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic (HOM) Lesson One: ALL ages   History of Magic (HOM) Lesson One: ALL ages I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:28 pm

"That is SO true." Riley said winking at Lucinda, who had been incredibly late to class, along with the new girl.
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic (HOM) Lesson One: ALL ages   History of Magic (HOM) Lesson One: ALL ages I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:30 pm

Winking at her sister she turned her head to look at the board.

Control your anger next time Lu
Back to top Go down
http://forevermewithalittlewierdness.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic (HOM) Lesson One: ALL ages   History of Magic (HOM) Lesson One: ALL ages I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

History of Magic (HOM) Lesson One: ALL ages
Page 1 of 1