Lost Academy of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Lost Academy, the free Harry Potter forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boredomville, Population.. you.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

Boredomville, Population.. you. Empty
PostSubject: Boredomville, Population.. you.   Boredomville, Population.. you. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:49 pm

Riley sat in the Abgehenden common room, boredly tapping her wand on the fireplace.

She was listening to one of her favorite relaxing songs.

Riley always loved muggle music artists like Enya.

Back to top Go down
Victoria Birmingham
Second Year
Victoria Birmingham

PostSubject: Re: Boredomville, Population.. you.   Boredomville, Population.. you. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:55 pm

Victoria sat on her bunk, swinging her legs and smiling quietly.

"Our words go beyond the moon, our words go into the shadows..." Victoria sang softly.
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

PostSubject: Re: Boredomville, Population.. you.   Boredomville, Population.. you. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:58 pm

Riley smiled, singing along, translating to english as she went, "the river sings it's endlessness, We write of our jurney through the night.."
Back to top Go down
Victoria Birmingham
Second Year
Victoria Birmingham

PostSubject: Re: Boredomville, Population.. you.   Boredomville, Population.. you. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:13 pm

"I love Enya's music," she said, to no-one in particular, laying back on her bunk bed and staring at the ceiling quietly.
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

PostSubject: Re: Boredomville, Population.. you.   Boredomville, Population.. you. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:15 pm

"Me too.." Riley said. " I kinda wish Lucy was here, But other houses cant go in other houses common rooms."

Riley frowned a bit, and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Birmingham
Second Year
Victoria Birmingham

PostSubject: Re: Boredomville, Population.. you.   Boredomville, Population.. you. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:18 pm

Toria nodded, still looking up at the ceiling. So much had changed recently, and she still was nowhere near used to it.
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

PostSubject: Re: Boredomville, Population.. you.   Boredomville, Population.. you. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:21 pm

Riley smirked.

"So.. What'cha wanna do?" she asked, pointing her wand at a box of Fiddle faddle and muttering, "Win-gar-dium Lev-i-osa." And it hovered over to her.

"Thankyou hover charm." She said, opening the box and eating a piece of the caramel covered popcorn with peanuts stuck on it.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Birmingham
Second Year
Victoria Birmingham

PostSubject: Re: Boredomville, Population.. you.   Boredomville, Population.. you. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:25 pm

Victoria shrugged. "I'm good with whatever you wanna do."

She hopped down from her bunk and looked underneath on the floor, grabbing two cans of pop and handing one to Riley.
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

PostSubject: Re: Boredomville, Population.. you.   Boredomville, Population.. you. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:28 pm

Riley smirked.

"It's Ladies' Night, tonight." She said, kicking back on the sofa and pulling out her laptop, where she searched for a movie, and brought one up, patting the seat next to her for Victoria to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Birmingham
Second Year
Victoria Birmingham

PostSubject: Re: Boredomville, Population.. you.   Boredomville, Population.. you. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:42 pm

Victoria settled herself next to Riley.

"Ooh, Hunger Games," she chirped, popping her soda open and taking a drink.

///OOC: is it okay if the movie is Hunger Games? XD ///
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

PostSubject: Re: Boredomville, Population.. you.   Boredomville, Population.. you. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:44 pm

//it's definitely ok! #TeamKatniss!//

Riley smiled and took a sip from her soda, watching the movie intently.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Birmingham
Second Year
Victoria Birmingham

PostSubject: Re: Boredomville, Population.. you.   Boredomville, Population.. you. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:49 pm

///OOC: lawl remember: "We're all on Team FINNICK!" XD ///

Victoria watched as Katniss slipped under the fence of District 12 and crept to the forest to meet Gale.
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

PostSubject: Re: Boredomville, Population.. you.   Boredomville, Population.. you. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:54 pm

//xD Yeah, i think I remember. Althought my mind is pretty insane, so i can't be sure. bwahaha!!..... //

Riley watched even more intently as Katniss spotted a deer and raised her arrow and bow, aiming for the creature.

Back to top Go down
Christopher Omri
Second Year
Christopher Omri

PostSubject: Re: Boredomville, Population.. you.   Boredomville, Population.. you. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:47 pm

Chris walked down from the boys' dorm, seeing Victoria and Riley sitting in the common room. "Hi guys," he greeted them, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Birmingham
Second Year
Victoria Birmingham

PostSubject: Re: Boredomville, Population.. you.   Boredomville, Population.. you. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:51 pm

"Hi Chris," Victoria said, looking up momentarily from the movie. "You ruined ladies' night! We're watching Hunger Games. I'll get you a soda." Going back upstairs to the girls' dorm, she felt under the bunk bed and pulled out a pop for him, walking back down and sitting next to Riley and handing it to him.
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

PostSubject: Re: Boredomville, Population.. you.   Boredomville, Population.. you. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:11 pm

"Hey Omri," Riley said, eyes not parting from the movie.

"Oh i love this part!" Riley said, pointing to Katniss as she spoke up from the crowd, volunteering as tribute.

"..But that happy lady creeps me out.." riley said with a shiver.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Birmingham
Second Year
Victoria Birmingham

PostSubject: Re: Boredomville, Population.. you.   Boredomville, Population.. you. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:12 pm

Victoria nodded, eyes back on the screen. "Ah, good ole' Effie."
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

PostSubject: Re: Boredomville, Population.. you.   Boredomville, Population.. you. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:17 pm

Riley shrugged, "Creepy.." she said again, taking a sip of soda.

She looked at victoria with a smirk, and pulled out the same old plastic bag with a spider in it, glancing backwards at Christopher.

"Oh Chhrrriiisstopphherrr," She chirped, "I have a surprise for you..."

With a sly grin she got up, ran over to him and dumped the spider down the back of his shirt, giggling as she skipped back to the couch before he could catch her.
Back to top Go down
Christopher Omri
Second Year
Christopher Omri

PostSubject: Re: Boredomville, Population.. you.   Boredomville, Population.. you. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:08 pm

Chris threw off his shirt and brushed the spider off too.

"Dang, Riley! You better hope that it's not poisonous," he said ominously, though grinning.
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

PostSubject: Re: Boredomville, Population.. you.   Boredomville, Population.. you. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:13 pm

Riley laughed and grinning said, "Relax, wikipedia said theres only a slight chance it's poisonous."
Back to top Go down
Christopher Omri
Second Year
Christopher Omri

PostSubject: Re: Boredomville, Population.. you.   Boredomville, Population.. you. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:22 pm

"Really?" Chris raised his eyebrows. "Still. I'd prefer that there was a zero percent chance instead of a slight chance."

He realized he had spilled his pop all over himself when he had thrown off his shirt. "Ahhh....crap."
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

PostSubject: Re: Boredomville, Population.. you.   Boredomville, Population.. you. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:27 pm

Riley smirked, "Looks like someone had an accident."

She got up and grabbed a towel from her bag in the girls dorm, coming back down and chucking it at him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredomville, Population.. you.   Boredomville, Population.. you. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boredomville, Population.. you.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Academy of Magic :: Lost Academy of Magic :: Common Rooms :: Abgehenden-
Jump to: