Lost Academy of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Lost Academy, the free Harry Potter forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Howling (party in the DARK FOREST!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

The Howling (party in the DARK FOREST!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Howling (party in the DARK FOREST!)   The Howling (party in the DARK FOREST!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 12:31 pm

"At least you don't have to wait for me to get you back." she said walking back over to Jeremy
Back to top Go down
http://forevermewithalittlewierdness.tumblr.com/
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

PostSubject: Re: The Howling (party in the DARK FOREST!)   The Howling (party in the DARK FOREST!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 12:33 pm

Riley raised a skeptical eyebrow and laid down on the ground, thinking.

What was that sudden burst of anger about..?

She asked herself... Still watching her sister warily.

Back to top Go down
Azra Rivera

Azra Rivera

PostSubject: Re: The Howling (party in the DARK FOREST!)   The Howling (party in the DARK FOREST!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:30 pm

Walking into the Dark Forest, Azra was a little apprehensive, it was dark and she was by herself. Wandering through the woods for a while, Azra noticed a massive tent in the middle of the woods and frowned. Walking towards it, she noticed that there were people inside of it, so she approached it.

"Um, hi?" she smiled, waving. She didn't know a single person here, but she hoped they wouldn't mind her.
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

PostSubject: Re: The Howling (party in the DARK FOREST!)   The Howling (party in the DARK FOREST!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:33 pm

"Huh?"

Riley asked, turning her head around.

Hmm, New student.

She got up and smiled at the girl.

"Hi, I'm riley. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Azra Rivera

Azra Rivera

PostSubject: Re: The Howling (party in the DARK FOREST!)   The Howling (party in the DARK FOREST!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:38 pm

A girl in the tent turned to face her and Azra smiled. "Hi Riley, I'm Azra," she replied. "I'm new here," she shrugged.

Being new was hard, she'd gotten lost so many times, but everybody at the school had one thing in common - magic. So she wouldn't be out of place like she was at her old Muggle school.
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

PostSubject: Re: The Howling (party in the DARK FOREST!)   The Howling (party in the DARK FOREST!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:41 pm

"Nice to meet you." Riley said, sitting down.

"Are you sorted yet?"

She asked, slightly raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Azra Rivera

Azra Rivera

PostSubject: Re: The Howling (party in the DARK FOREST!)   The Howling (party in the DARK FOREST!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:50 pm

"Nice to meet you too," replied Azra, glancing at the floor. The girl took a seat so Azra pulled out the one opposite and slipped into it.

"No, not yet," she frowned. "Where do you go to get sorted. And what house are you in?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

PostSubject: Re: The Howling (party in the DARK FOREST!)   The Howling (party in the DARK FOREST!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:58 pm

"You go to the HeadMistress' office of course. And I'm in Abgehenden."

She contemplated the girl for a second before adding, "You look like a Furchtlos to me."

Back to top Go down
Azra Rivera

Azra Rivera

PostSubject: Re: The Howling (party in the DARK FOREST!)   The Howling (party in the DARK FOREST!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:14 pm

"That's why they told me to go there," replied Azra, biting her lip. She'd gone but there hadn't been a response at the time so she decided that she'd explore and go back the next day.

"That's cool, so what are your traits?" she asked.

"And what are the traits of a Furchtlos?"
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

PostSubject: Re: The Howling (party in the DARK FOREST!)   The Howling (party in the DARK FOREST!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:27 pm

"Well, I'm Artistic, fun-loving and easy to get along with." Riley said happily.

"And Furchtlos, well they're fearless, and pretty much are at the head of the pack aside from Schlau."
Back to top Go down
Azra Rivera

Azra Rivera

PostSubject: Re: The Howling (party in the DARK FOREST!)   The Howling (party in the DARK FOREST!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:35 pm

A small chuckle escaped her lips. "Well that sure sounds like me," she smiled.

The girl looked quite artistic, or her sense of fashion did anyway. Azra did love to be in charge, but she'd never admit to being a bossy boots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Howling (party in the DARK FOREST!)   The Howling (party in the DARK FOREST!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Howling (party in the DARK FOREST!)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3