Lost Academy of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Lost Academy, the free Harry Potter forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Merry Christmas-- I'm bringing it early.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

Merry Christmas-- I'm bringing it early. Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas-- I'm bringing it early.   Merry Christmas-- I'm bringing it early. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:33 pm

Riley ran amuck in the main hall, throwing streamers and christmas ornaments EVERYWHERE. She always sets up early. And, she even dragged a tree in there. Nobody knows how she got a tree, nobody wants to know. She stared directly at it, waiting for the right second. AND THEN, christmas lights in hand, she charged at the tree and leapt into the air. Now of course she landed on the tree, almost knocking it over- More like clinging to a branch for her life- and she began to 'lasso' the tree, with the lights. This is how the grinch almost destroyed christmas.
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas-- I'm bringing it early.   Merry Christmas-- I'm bringing it early. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:43 pm

"Woah!" Lucinda said popping out of thin air again. "What we got here?" She asked

(OCC: OMG I FOUND A HOW TO FOR DREAM CATCHERS! O.O I know you like them so I thought I'd let you know Smile )
Back to top Go down
http://forevermewithalittlewierdness.tumblr.com/
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas-- I'm bringing it early.   Merry Christmas-- I'm bringing it early. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:51 pm

{ooc: ERMAHGEHRD! And oh-- i watched a youtube tutorial on how to make a Daryl Dixon ear necklace like a boss-- so i'm gonna try that sometime out in the barn. ONCE WE CLEAR OUT ALL THE SPIDERS BECAUSE HECK NO I AM NOT WORKING WITH THOSE THINGS AROUND I HAVE ARACHNAPHOBIA. BAD.}

Riley grinned, falling off the tree onto a table. "You like it? It's christmas!" She said. "About 23 days early!"
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas-- I'm bringing it early.   Merry Christmas-- I'm bringing it early. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:02 pm

"First christmas together! OMG LETS GO SOMEWHERE!" She exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas-- I'm bringing it early.   Merry Christmas-- I'm bringing it early. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:04 pm

Riley shook her head, "Nah, I must stay here and bring joy to the world. And eat some of the popcorn strings.." She muttered the last part to herself, smirking devilishly as she plucked a small piece of glitter out of Lucinda's hair.
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas-- I'm bringing it early.   Merry Christmas-- I'm bringing it early. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:07 pm

"Wait so our own brothers aren't coming, what up with that?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas-- I'm bringing it early.   Merry Christmas-- I'm bringing it early. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:11 pm

Riley bit her lip, "I wasn't gonna tell you this but.....Josh was putting up christmas lights on the barn back in titusville, and he fell into a bucket of water he set out for the horses." Riley winced slightly and mumbled, "Josh is dead." And as for Eric? He was in Bucks county visiting his girlfriend Denise.

(That's 45 miles outside of philedelphia, bucks county is.)
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas-- I'm bringing it early.   Merry Christmas-- I'm bringing it early. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:13 pm

"Wh-wh-what?" She asked, falling back a little.
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas-- I'm bringing it early.   Merry Christmas-- I'm bringing it early. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:15 pm

Riley caught her sister-by the hair- and mumbled, "I kept it a secret because.. I didn't want you to get all suicidal again." She remembered how broken she was when Xander died. She didn't wat that for Lucinda...
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas-- I'm bringing it early.   Merry Christmas-- I'm bringing it early. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:30 pm

"I'm fine it's just, why with the secret?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas-- I'm bringing it early.   Merry Christmas-- I'm bringing it early. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:34 pm

Riley facepalmed, "Help me put up the tinsel." she chucked some at her sister and them spread some on a branch of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas-- I'm bringing it early.   Merry Christmas-- I'm bringing it early. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas-- I'm bringing it early.
Page 1 of 1