Lost Academy of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Lost Academy, the free Harry Potter forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We need to go to RALLYS...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

We need to go to RALLYS... Empty
PostSubject: We need to go to RALLYS...   We need to go to RALLYS... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 7:28 pm

>·> Im pretty sure we all know that the forum is like DEAD. Death by chocolate.. Ok, what can we do people? I DONT WANT TO SEE LOST ACADEMY FALL TO RUINS D: ITS MY LIIIFFEE. Wow, i need to stop being such a pansy. OK, We aint gonna just throw another party because thats getting old....How about.... O.O BRAINSTORM? IDK! MY BRAIN TOOK A CRAP... Luci, sister of mine, SHOOT US AN IDEA.. Please? XD Holy Nicolas Cage.. Im desperately pleading. O.O
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

PostSubject: Re: We need to go to RALLYS...   We need to go to RALLYS... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 7:40 pm

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, what if like we go flying on brooms and we're being followed and kidnapps one of us. Lol, we're messed up twins...
Back to top Go down
http://forevermewithalittlewierdness.tumblr.com/
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

PostSubject: Re: We need to go to RALLYS...   We need to go to RALLYS... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 7:51 pm

nuuu i tried to get kidnapped and you ended up never replying. WHAT IF JOSH DIES?! carver family crisis! XD
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

PostSubject: Re: We need to go to RALLYS...   We need to go to RALLYS... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 7:52 pm

We have another family crisis? YESH!
Back to top Go down
http://forevermewithalittlewierdness.tumblr.com/
Skylar Hewitt
First Year
Skylar Hewitt

PostSubject: Re: We need to go to RALLYS...   We need to go to RALLYS... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:49 pm

and im the awkward friend hee hee hoo hoo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need to go to RALLYS...   We need to go to RALLYS... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We need to go to RALLYS...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Academy of Magic :: Your first category :: Information and Announcements-
Jump to: