Lost Academy of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Lost Academy, the free Harry Potter forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Freakin' Twigs!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

Freakin' Twigs! Empty
PostSubject: Freakin' Twigs!   Freakin' Twigs! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:19 pm

Riley gingerly stepped through the 'Dark Forest' and contemplated things. She wondered where her sister was, and what she was doing. She wondered why- OH CRAP. "Are you freakin' serious?!" She spat at the twig that tripped her. "FREAKIN' TWIGS!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

Freakin' Twigs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freakin' Twigs!   Freakin' Twigs! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:30 pm

Lucinda appeared behind Riley with her hood up and looking quite nice. "Boo!" She screamed sneaking up on her sister.
Back to top Go down
http://forevermewithalittlewierdness.tumblr.com/
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

Freakin' Twigs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freakin' Twigs!   Freakin' Twigs! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:34 pm

Riley whirled around with a girly scream, spotting her cloaked sister. "WHAT ARE YOU, MICHONNE?" She asked, still panting.
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

Freakin' Twigs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freakin' Twigs!   Freakin' Twigs! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:36 pm

"No, I'm your sister, even scarier." She winked floating up and grabbing a apple, floating down turning it into a blossom and back to and apple. "Want one?"
Back to top Go down
http://forevermewithalittlewierdness.tumblr.com/
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

Freakin' Twigs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freakin' Twigs!   Freakin' Twigs! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:22 pm

Riley shook her head, "I don't eat flower-food." She said. She slipped out her wand, "Win-gar-dium Lev-i-osa." She said, and the appl floated above Lucinda's head like a fountain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Freakin' Twigs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freakin' Twigs!   Freakin' Twigs! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Freakin' Twigs!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Academy of Magic :: Lost Academy of Magic :: Grounds :: Dark Forest-
Jump to: