Lost Academy of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Lost Academy, the free Harry Potter forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Having a little "talk" with Tyler Morgan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebecca Wolff
Admin
Rebecca Wolff

Having a little "talk" with Tyler Morgan Empty
PostSubject: Having a little "talk" with Tyler Morgan   Having a little "talk" with Tyler Morgan I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:15 pm

Rebecca glared at Morgan, eyes slits.

She had dyed her hair black, as she had despised blonde, and somehow it seemed to have intensified her fierce personality.

What,"

she hissed, eyes dark.

"Do you think you were doing?"
Back to top Go down
https://lostacademyofmagic.rpg-board.net
Tyler Morgan

Tyler Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Having a little "talk" with Tyler Morgan   Having a little "talk" with Tyler Morgan I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:56 pm

"They need, to know, what, is OUT there, Wolff! I am not going to be able to prepare them sitting inside reading out of textbooks!"

Tyler snapped acidly.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Wolff
Admin
Rebecca Wolff

PostSubject: Re: Having a little "talk" with Tyler Morgan   Having a little "talk" with Tyler Morgan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:20 pm

Rebecca whipped around.

"I respect that fact, Morgan! But that does NOT MEAN THAT YOU CAN get them to do near-suicidal things for the purpose of learning!"
Back to top Go down
https://lostacademyofmagic.rpg-board.net
Tyler Morgan

Tyler Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Having a little "talk" with Tyler Morgan   Having a little "talk" with Tyler Morgan I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:38 pm

"Well then you shouldn't have hired me, you filthy blood traitor!" Tyler snarled, and strode from the room without a backwards glance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having a little "talk" with Tyler Morgan   Having a little "talk" with Tyler Morgan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Having a little "talk" with Tyler Morgan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Academy of Magic :: Lost Academy of Magic :: Main Hall :: Headmistress' office-
Jump to: