Lost Academy of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Lost Academy, the free Harry Potter forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exploring..

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

Exploring.. Empty
PostSubject: Exploring..   Exploring.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:33 pm

Riley walked through the depths of the dark forest, looking around. It was around 10:00 in the morning, and Riley was wide awake.
She grabbed onto a mossy vine and swung over a creek onto a large hollowed out trunk that had fallen. Crows up above plucked dirt from their wings and flew off, annoying Cawws bellowing out into the forest.

Exploring.. 012036

Riley picked up the pace, hopping down and circling around to the other side of the oak, searching for something. She just didn't know what yet. With a prickle of unease she shifted positions and tore off towards the east end of the forest, glancing backwards as she ran.

"ORION!?!?!?!" She yelled, cupping her hands around her mouth.

There was a slight incline of a hill, and Riley pulled herself up it, losing her footage and tumbling down. But just befoe she fell, she grabbed onto a plant.

Thankyou little root, She thought, but it snapped. Curse you. She thought again as she rolled down the hill hitting bushes and rocks on the way down. To others it probably just looked like a streak of red barreling down a hill into a creek.

Riley hit the cold water with a splash and moaned, sitting up.

"Well that sucked."
Back to top Go down
Victoria Birmingham
Second Year
Victoria Birmingham

Exploring.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring..   Exploring.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 5:44 pm

Victoria was kayaking down the stream. The water was extremely clear, and she could see each individual little minnow and the bottom of the stream. It wasn't terribly deep or wide, but deep enough so she could still kayak easily. Well, the kayak was Cat's, but Victoria had only borrowed it.

Up ahead, she saw someone on the bank of the stream. Jamming an oar into the sandy bottom of the water, Victoroa pushed her kayak up onto the bank and raced over to who she now recognized was Riley.

"Riley! Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

Exploring.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring..   Exploring.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:11 pm

Riley lookd up at her, "I'm fine.."
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

Exploring.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring..   Exploring.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:17 pm

Lucinda appeared right next to Riley, "Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
http://forevermewithalittlewierdness.tumblr.com/
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

Exploring.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring..   Exploring.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:20 pm

Riley screamed, practically jumping out of her skin and sliced her head on a huge jagged rock by the stream's edge.

She fell into a darkness, Was she unconcious?

Her mind was in a oblivion, peaceful, yet strange.

Is this the future..?

Everything appeared in slow-motion and a tired-looking dark haired guy stepped into a house, setting his suitcase down and smiling as a red-haired woman came over to him with a kiss, holding... a child?

Riley's world turned black once more and she again felt the trickling of the stream, but couldn't seem to pull herself back into the real world.
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

Exploring.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring..   Exploring.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:22 pm

"Did you see the future?" She asked. She saw, everything.
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

Exploring.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring..   Exploring.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:24 pm

Riley shook her head, "A dream..." She said, quietly feeling the gash on her forehead and sighing.

"This is not what they mean by ripping it.."
Back to top Go down
Rory Javan
First Year
Rory Javan

Exploring.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring..   Exploring.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:27 pm

Rory looked up from where he was sitting in the forest in surprise as he heard a scream.

Getting cautiously to his feet, he looked around, not seeing anything out of the ordinary.
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

Exploring.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring..   Exploring.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:28 pm

"Riley!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

Exploring.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring..   Exploring.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:30 pm

"WWWWWWHHHHHHAAAATTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!???????" Riley screamed, standing up woozily and almost falling over.

Why is she yelling i'm right next to her...
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

Exploring.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring..   Exploring.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:32 pm

"That was the future!" She said.
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

Exploring.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring..   Exploring.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:35 pm

"NO!!! IT WAS A DREAM IVE ALWAYS HAD THE SAME ONE!!" She screamed, getting up and ringing water out of her jacket, storming off deeper into the forest.

A black figure snarled in front of her.

"SHUT UP." she said angrily, kicking it into air.
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

Exploring.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring..   Exploring.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:39 pm

"Riley, wait up, wait u-u-up." She said before blacking out.

She saw a huge house, then she walked up to the door, seeing a tall guy with shaggy hair, and a girl with red hair, and a little, 2 maybe 3 year old girl. "Aunt Wuci!" She heard. Aunt? Aunt? I KNEW IT!

But she didn't want to come back two, she knew though.
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

Exploring.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring..   Exploring.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:43 pm

Riley turned her head, "WHAT I'M TRYING TO DO SOMETH--"

She ran into a huge branch.

Figures.. She thought, before the world turned back and her dream continued.

"How was your day?" The woman asked, taking his coat off and kissing his cheek. "Exhausting.." He said with a smirk, rubbing the back of his neck. "Aww..." She said sympathetically, rubbing his shoulders. "Relax, take a load off. Dinner's almost ready." She walked into the kitchen and the child, a little girl, ran out to the man jumping into his arms and cheering, "Daddy! Daddy!"

Riley's eyes snapped open, and she looked up, seeing the forest canopy darkening.

"Sheesh, that was vivid..."
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

Exploring.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring..   Exploring.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:44 pm

She was still out.

Riley! She sent to her.
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

Exploring.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring..   Exploring.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:48 pm

"Bleerrgghh.." Riley muttered, standing up and rubbing her forehead, "Stupid branch. I'll Kill you." She said kicking it completely off with her high-tops.

"Thankyou converse.."
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

Exploring.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring..   Exploring.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:49 pm

RILEY! She sent again not moving
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

Exploring.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring..   Exploring.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:51 pm

"WHAT!?" Riley yelled, walking angrily to her sister. "CAN I GET YOU A LATTE? RUB YOUR FEET? FLUFF YOUR PILLOW?!!!! WHATEVER IT IS, PLEASE HESITATE TO ASK!!!" She screamed, smacking herself and going back to normal. "What..?"
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

Exploring.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring..   Exploring.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:54 pm

Lucinda woke up tears in her eyes.

"I was just going to say what I saw, it involves you me, and your future husband!" She said tears in her eyes.

"You saw the same thing I did, that means 1 thing, you get some of moms genes, maybe not her anger issues, but you got some." She said dissapearing into a oak.
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

Exploring.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring..   Exploring.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:56 pm

Riley let out a facepalm, and knelt to the ground in silence.

Why can't I just be normal..? She thought, picking up a stick and chucking it.

Riley sighed, brushing away a tear, and walked off further into the forest, blood still trickling down her face.

I'm such a stupid, horrible, worthless excuse for a human..
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

Exploring.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring..   Exploring.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:58 pm

I'm really all alone aren't I?

Riley, you've had a great life, mine's worthless. She sent from the tallest oak in the forest.

See you on the flip side. She sent to her before standing up, ready to jump over 100 feet to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

Exploring.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring..   Exploring.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:00 pm

Riley heard everything in her mind, and whirled around with humongous eyes.

"LUCI, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed, breaking the silence of the forest, crows taking off in a flock.

She bolted to the oak and started climbing, but she tripped halfway up and fell, landing right on a huge rock, blood hurdling out of her mouth as her eyes closed, and her world turned into blackness.
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

Exploring.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring..   Exploring.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:02 pm

Lucinda's face was in tears, she waved her hand and Riley came to, and her cut was gone.

"I'm gonna do it!" she screamed from the top of the oak.
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

Exploring.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring..   Exploring.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:05 pm

But Riley didn't wake up, she had probably just broken a rib, and was possibly even in a coma.

Only Doctors could help her now, but in her mind she thought, If you die, I die. You do this and I swear to God I will never forgive you. What about Jeremy? What would his say about this? Don't throw your life away, Just cause one little piece doesn't fit in the puzzle. Make it fit, Because you can do anything... except kill yourself. I'm not letting that happen, Not now. Not ever.

And Riley's world was psinning and spinning until it all stopped, and was black.
Back to top Go down
Lucinda Reffer
Second Year
Lucinda Reffer

Exploring.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring..   Exploring.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:11 pm

She heard that, tears fell.

"What have I done," She said pulling out a small razor.

"No! I can't." She said, but she didn't listen she made a couple slices in her arm, only 4.

She floated down and sat by Riley slicing her arm 4 more times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exploring.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring..   Exploring.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next