Lost Academy of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Lost Academy, the free Harry Potter forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maximum Ride fanfic!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Victoria Birmingham
Second Year
Victoria Birmingham

Maximum Ride fanfic! Empty
PostSubject: Maximum Ride fanfic!   Maximum Ride fanfic! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:01 am

Maximum Ride fanfiction (I've only read three books so far, but I tried!)

Chapter one:

Nothing beats the feel of flying. Of course, you wouldn't know that. Sure, you might've flown in an airplane, but that's nothing like what I'm talking about. 

I glanced back at my flock. Yeah, I said flock. For those of you who don't know squat about what I'm talking about, let me fill you in.

My name is Max. My flock (Fang, Iggy, Nudge, The Gasman, Angel, and of course, Total, Angel's talking dog) used to be kept in a place called the School. Avian DNA was grafted with ours when we were kids. We found Total awhile later. He was another mutation the whitecoats ( aka mad scientists) had made. We escaped and have been hunted ever since. Well, now Itex is destroyed (or damaged), we haven't had very much action. But you can never let your guard down.

I couldn't help myself from feeling a twinge of pride as I looked at my flock. They'd been through so much. I couldn't do this without them. No way.

"Are we there yet?" Total complained from Iggy's back in his carrier.

I had to refrain from rolling my eyes. "Does it look like we're there?" I muttered. We're on our way to Canada. I figured we shouldn't stay in the states, just in case. 

"Hey, look!" Nudge said excitedly, pointing downwards at a needle-shaped building. 

"The CN tower!" the Gasman said wistfully. I wondered how he knew anything about the CN tower. Must've been on tv. I certainly hadn't heard of it.

I could tell what he was thinking. The flock probably all needed a rest. We'd been flying for awhile. And one of the hazards of having a bunch of kids whose age range was extensive meant that you had to stop often.

I sighed. 'Great. Now I get to be the bad guy.'

"No, Gazzy. I'm sorry. Not right now, all right?"

"Well, now that we don't have a bunch of Flyboys tailing us everywhere, why shouldn't we do some sight-seeing?" Iggy put in. It was for Gazzy's sake, of course.

I felt perturbed. "Look, I'm sorry and everything, but we can't! For all we know, Itex is probably still out there! We need to lie low, and that never happens when we go on little excursions! Besides, Iggy, you wouldn't be able to see anything anyways! You're blind!"

I realized I was shouting. Iggy looked stung and hurt in a way that I'd never seen on his face before. 

"Ouch," Fang muttered, and I turned and glared at him. 

Feeling extremely stupid, I stared at the ground, my eyes finding a little patch of forest that looked perfect.

"Come on, guys," I called over the wind. "Let's go down there."

I banked, the flock following, and in a moment landed on the ground, stumbling a little. A clear little stream trickled by cheerfully, and the sunlight shown through the leaves of the towering trees. It seemed alright.

I still felt horrible about what I'd said to Iggy. As the flock landed and surveyed our new temporary home, I looked around for Iggy's blonde hair.

An icy trickle ran down my spine. 

"Where's Iggy?"

Chapter two:

"Fly, you numbskull, fly!" Total shrieked as the wind whipped past them.

Iggy plummeted down, the starburst of horrible pain on his right wing throbbing. He felt dizzy and couldn't tell what had happened to it. 

As they streaked towards the ground, Total tried to squirm out of the carrier.

Wham!

With a sickening thud, Iggy collided with the ground, his eyes dull as everything faded away.

A little ways away, raised, excited voices sounded through the trees. "That must've been the biggest bird we've ever got, Paul! Dinner's on me tonight!"

They slowly drew closer to the unconscious Iggy.

Chapter three:

This was ALL my fault! I knew it, and the shocked realization Iggy was missing crashed down around my ears.

"We need to go find him!" I yelled, causing my flock's faces to turn and look for the reason I was screaming bloody murder.

Realization dawned on their faces. I turned helplessly to Fang's usually expressionless face. Now thinly veiled shock had clouded his usually calm face. 

"I--" I started, but Fang cut me off, knowing that I was thinking of going myself. We couldn't take all of the kids. Usually I would let Iggy watch them while we were gone. But now Iggy was missing, and I couldn't leave Nudge in charge. 

"No. I'll go," Fang muttered, shocking me.

"But--"

Without waiting for me to finish, he spread his dark wings and took off into the sky.

I watched him helplessly.
If I lost Fang and Iggy, I would never be the same.

Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride fanfic!   Maximum Ride fanfic! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:38 pm

OH. MY. GOD. you wrote that!!?? Very Happy *dies of epicness*
Back to top Go down
Victoria Birmingham
Second Year
Victoria Birmingham

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride fanfic!   Maximum Ride fanfic! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 4:08 pm

Very Happy Yep! I'm glad you like it! I'm working on the next chapters :3

Last edited by Victoria Birmingham on Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Riley Carver
Second Year
Riley Carver

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride fanfic!   Maximum Ride fanfic! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 4:09 pm

Very Happy like doesnt begin to cover it. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Ride fanfic!   Maximum Ride fanfic! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maximum Ride fanfic!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Academy of Magic :: Your first category :: Information and Announcements-
Jump to: